Edius X Workgroup (Full & Commercial Version)
- Edius X [1 PC – Lifetime]
- No-CD/DVD Pack will be delivered.
- Grass Valley Official Download Link and Edius Serial Key will be sent via email.
- Orders will be delivered within 2 Hours, Mostly within an Hour.
- 64-bit Support. Window 10 1903
- For More Information visit our website www.pckey.in
EDIUS X: Edit Anything, Fast
EDIUS X marks the start into a new era of nonlinear editing. EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core engine along with a modular concept allowing even more performance for fully customizable workflows.
For about two decades EDIUS is well known for its stability, benchmark setting performance, and creative tools. EDIUS is being used across the industry from broadcast facilities and news agencies up to government institutions, corporate productions, independent film makers, video creators and video enthusiasts.
The new modular design enables Grass Valley to continuously update and enhance the EDIUS X feature set and workflow options. This will allow to meet upcoming customer demands and to incorporate new technologies and web services such as machine learning during the ongoing development. All EDIUS 10.x releases will be available free of charge during the expected lifecycle of about two years.
Features of EDIUS X Version 10.0
From the start, EDIUS X features exciting new modules and functions, including:
- Background Rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to interrupt your editing for a process to finish. This makes your workflow smooth, creative, and virtually unstoppable.
- Background Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You will never have to pause working while exporting.
- GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed regarding all background activities and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
- VST Plug-In Support: EDIUS X broadens the support for VST-plugins. This includes support for latency plug-ins along with a powerful WaveShell integration.
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode: EDIUS X allows you to easily attach a label, animation or video clip to your tracked object.
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode: Have your picture automatically reframed with reference to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multicamera shots.
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new Background Rendering options.
- GUI Color: EDIUS X comes with a refined GUI in a slightly darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable with a cool new look.
- Draft Mode: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes the Draft Preview Mode allowing realtime playback of as of many tracks as you like.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup allows project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and a futureproofed design. EDIUS X requires Windows 10 and makes optimal use of advanced technology. This includes hardware acceleration provided by Intel QuickSync as well as broad GPU support. The new modular design allows utilizing the potential of multicore CPUs more efficiently than ever before.
- Optimized Audio Sync Performance: EDIUS X provides an even faster automatic audio sync function to align as many clips as your projects requires for a smooth multicam experience.
- Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs: EDIUS X supports the newest codecs and camera releases natively like no other NLE. There’s no need to transcode, so you can just edit!
- Enhanced SDK makes EDIUS 10.x a perfect partner for complementing solutions allowing a tight integration of Third Party solutions and expand the possibilities even further.
- Ongoing Continuous Development: EDIUS X will continue to expand and grow its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS 10.x updates available for download free of charge throughout the entire lifecycle of EDIUS X.
EDIUS X comes bundled with three great new modules for optimizing audio, title creation and video effects. All modules are especially customized to utilize EDIUS X’s new core design benefits. These are:
- Audio Optimization: EDIUS X comes bundled with the exclusive EDIUS Editions of Acon Digital: Compress EE, DeNoise EE, DeVerberate EE and Limit EE. Those powerful and easy to apply audio filters work like a swiss army knife whenever an editor needs to work on correcting and optimizing audio and VA tracks.
- Professional Titling: EDIUS X features the NewBlue Titler Pro 7 in a special EDIUS X customized version that includes an extended template package. This ensures maximal stability and performance. Titler Pro 7 EDIUS Edition offers new handling and design features for professional titling, animated graphics, rolling titles and lower-thirds.
- Video Effects & Seamless Transitions: EDIUS X features the proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition that includes over 100 seamless transitions. All presets can be customized and adapted to the user’s individual footage. The seamless transitions also work great on animating titles and graphics. Additionally, proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition includes over 250 great filters and transitions of Vitascene 3 LE.
The regular retail price for the above modules alone is more than US$600. With EDIUS X, you get all those three great solutions for free as part of the EDIUS X package.
Features added in EDIUS X Version 10.10
- Motion Tracking supports scale and rotation – EDIUS X is now able to use the scaling and rotation tracking information and transfer it to the attached or anchored object.
- Render and Add to Timeline, Between In/Out – this option (initially excluded in EDIUS X) is now available again.
- Thumbnail display in marker window.
- Easy cancellation of multiple jobs in the GV monitor.
- Support of Skin Tone line in Vector scope – EDIUS X now adds a skin tone line in the Vector scope that allows you to measure the colour of the skin.